What should i know?
We will solve the most frequent doubts which our clients have during the process of their booking of a locker in Granada.
Our luggage storage is located in the heart of the city, just a 5-minute walk from all points of interest; (Cathedral, Plaza Nueva, Realejo, Albaicin’s neighborhood).
Ideally, it is preferred to have booked in advance to ensure the availability of your locker in Granada, although you can always contact us through our social media (WhatsApp, telephone, etc …) or make your reservation directly at our facilities. It’s up to you!
From Welocker, we want your visit to Granada to be as comfortable as possible and, if you need a locker in Granada for more than one day, there would not be any problem, just specifying it in your reservation would be enough.
We have special discounts for reservations for more than 3 days, do not hesitate to contact us.
WeLocker has three different types of lockers to store your bags, plus a section for special luggage.
– Small lockers (M), the measurements are 30 cm (height) x 40 cm (width) x 85 cm (depth). In these lockers you can store approximately 1 cabin suitcase and 1 backpack.
– Medium lockers (L), the measurements are 50 cm (height) x 40 cm (width) x 85 cm (depth). These lockers you can store approximately 3 cabin bags and 2 backpacks.
– Large lockers (XL), the measurements are 60 cm (height) x 40 cm (width) x 85 cm (depth). In these lockers you can store, approximately:
– Option A: 1 large suitcase and 1 cabin suitcase and 1 backpack.
– Option B: 4 cabin suitcases.
In our special luggage storage, your belongings like bicycle, baby carriage, skis, snowboard, and so on can be stored without any problem.
Our lockers in Granada will remain open from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm uninterruptedly 365 days a year; However, our schedule may vary according to the circumstances of our clients.
In Welocker, you pay to rent a locker, not for a suitcase. You can store as many packages as the locker allows; with the exception of forbidden objects.
- Any object whose mere possession or trafficking is illegal (such as stolen objects, drugs, pornographic materials or, in any way, degrading to the human being, etc.).
- Objects which require a license, without said license or authorization (such as weapons and / or ammunition).
- Any type of material that is polluting or dangerous (such as flammable objects or dangerous substances).
- Animals of any kind or any other type of living being.
- Food cannot be deposited in the lockers, unless it is packaged food that does not damage or stain the lockers or produce odors of any kind on the premises.
You can access the rented locker as many times as you wish or need it during the rental period of your locker and within the established schedule. Therefore, if you have left anything behind, or you want to add more packages or you need to access your suitcase during the rented period, you can do it without problems, as long as you do it within the hours of access to the facilities.
WeLocker has signed an insurance contract in favor of the Users with the company Generali Seguros. In the unlikely event of an incident at the WeLocker location, the subscribed policy covers losses due to damage and / or theft up to a maximum of € 1,000 per bag (a police report must be filed). We recommend that you do not store objects that exceed this value.
Such insurance does not cover the loss of money, jewelry, precious stones or metals, watches, plasma screens and in general technological gadgets (LCD, GPS navigators, mobile phones, computers, tablets), art objects, antiques, memory cards or any other medium that contains data or images.
Keep in mind that your travel documents as well as personal documentation (Passport, driving license, etc.), are stored at your own risk and responsibility.
The price will depend on the size of the locker you have chosen. The prices listed on the website include VAT and refer to the rental of a locker (according to its size) per calendar day.
But don’t worry, you will pay at the establishment when you leave your suitcase.
Our locker in Granada has a key locking system, which the customer receives a key and we keep another one in case of loss.
Our locker in Granada has extra services available to our customers, such as coffee, rest and a dressing room, where the customer can spend the time they want.
Pero no te preocupes, pagaras en el establecimiento cuando llegues a dejar tu maleta.
Yes, as long as said modification or withdrawal is made 24 hours before the date on which the service I have booked begins.
Booking a ticket office in Welocker is a very simple process;
– From our website, in the section book locker.
– Through our telephone number: +34 622 610 006.
– Directly in our facilities.
We advise our clients to opt for the option of booking on our website to ensure the availability of the locker.
Our facilities have a resting area, where the client can have a coffee, rest or eat; We have free Wifi access as well as a dressing room.
- Step 1: Choose your locker according to the measurements of your luggage; In our section, ’’Online Booking‘’, you can see the different sizes and the amount of luggage that can be stored in each of them, so it will be easier and more comfortable to know which is the type of locker you need for your stay in Granada.
- Step 2: Book your locker in Granada for the day or days you need and make the payment at our facilities; After choosing the type of locker that best suits your needs, we will proceed to choose the day or days that you will need to rent the luggage, it is a very simple process in which you only have to choose when you will come to deposit your belongings and payment will be made when you leave your bags at the store.
- Step 3: Key delivery and use of the facilities after booking your locker; Once you deposit your belongings we will give you a copy of the key to your locker so that you can use it as many times as you need, in addition to this, we offer you the possibility of using our rest areas with WIFI, WC and dressing room, for the amount of the time that you may need.
I already have my reservation what should I do now?
I have decided to make my reservation online, what should I do?
Choose your locker according to the measurements of your luggage
In our section, “Online Booking”, you will be able to see the different sizes and the amount of luggage that can be stored in each one of them, so it will be easier and more convenient for you to know what type of locker you need for your stay in Granada.
Book your luggage storage in Granada for the day or days you need and pay at our facilities
After choosing the type of ticket office that best suits your needs, we proceed to choose the day or days that you will need to rent the luggage, it is a very simple process in which you only have to choose when you will come to deposit your belongings and make Payment later when you leave your bags at the store.
Key delivery and use of the facilities after the reservation of your luggage storage
Once you deposit your bags we will give you a copy of the key in your locker so you can use it as many times as you need, in addition to this, we offer you the possibility of using our rest areas with WIFI, WC and dressing the time that you need
and its advantages
Our lockers in Granada focus on customer comfort and safety, offering the best prices on the market, with the highest quality. And not only that, but we add additional services that make us unique
What we offer?
Open 365 days
We open our slogans throughout the year
24 hour surveillance
Video Surveillance System with Prosegur
Accommodation in town
Ask in our slogan for places to sleep in Granada. We recommend the best sites.
We have free WIFI for our clients
Points of interest in Granada
We will give you a map and mark you the most important places in the city
Boarding pass or ticket printing
From our slogan we print your boarding pass or any ticket for monument or event in Granada
Relax zone and tester
In our slogan you can rest and change your clothes if you need it